1. Rice is very important to me. I don’t think I can live without it. I have gone a day without eating it and at the end of the day, I just didn’t feel quite right. I sound like I’m obsessed with it. orz. But yeah..I really like to eat rice ^^;;
2. I’m someone who likes to do personality quizzes. Perhaps it’s because I feel as if I don’t understand myself fully. As in there are a lot of times where I feel rather 左右为难? (To those people who don’t understand Chinese, it has a similar meaning to being conflicted.) So through these quizzes,I’m seeking to find out why I’m behaving the way I do, and etc?
3. My favourite numbers are 1,2,5,10,and 16. However I like the number 5 the best, out of all of them!
4. I’m an ISFJ or rather a ‘Defender’ according to what my personality profile page says. If you want to know more,you can go to http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/isfj/. For those who want to find out what personality type you are, you can go to http://www.mypersonality.info/ and take the test there. Do note that you have to create an account first though (it’s free btw) before you can find out your personality type! (:
5. I’m not good at figuring out people’s age,which is also why when I talk to people here/people whom I’m not familiar with,I will think that they are about the same age as I am,unless I find out otherwise. hehe.
6. My favourite musical instrument is the piano. The black and white keys,the tunes and melodies that it can produce,the way people’s fingers seem to glide over it while playing all fascinates me somehow.
7. I like to pop Ramune bottles. :p
8. I back track everything on my dash unless there are times when I’m away on a camp/hiatus. But even so,after I’m back I would still try to back track everything which is actually quite tiring after awhile,if I’m gone for too long. ;;
9. I’m not good at using chopsticks despite being an Asian. There was even a period of time when I wanted to get training chopsticks for myself but I couldn’t find it anywhere locally so I gave up. Thankfully,I’m getting better at it now although I’m still not using it in the proper way. But as long as I can use it to eat,it doesn’t really matter much right? hehe. :p
10. My favourite colour is pink,not shades which are similar to hot pink/fuchsia though,more of light pink. Oh,I like white a lot too.